Maximizing customer revenues through selling the complete portfolio profitability
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis.
The ONE Siemens program
Over 1 million Siemens B2B customers in 190 countries are served by 2.000 account managers. These managers are accountable for a customer centric approach known as ONE Siemens. The account managers have taken part in the sales development training programs provided by Mercuri International.
Challenges and targets
- Effective cross selling and up selling within accounts.
- Defining and communicating the real tangible value that can be brought to Key Accounts.
- Effective use of account planning tools and processes to achieve account growth and enable decision making for resource investment.
- Ensuring that solution, services and product delivery meets and exceeds customer expectation.
Sales development and training solution
- Analysis on the current situation vs. the target.
- Definition of Siemens’s special needs.
- Reviewing and testing the program before global roll-out.
- Global roll out of standardized account management program on different levels with strong presence of management.
- Siemens KAM certifications not before implementation approved.
Experience and results
“We see basically three kinds of outcomes: First of all, better business results, above average growth targets and higher customer satisfaction. Secondly, higher motivation among account managers, a clear ambition and interest to join the ONE Siemens program. Thirdly higher quality, content, learnings and knowledge among account managers.”